through:Pexels / Antoni Shkraba
This is the best list ofEaster riddle with answersyou need!
if you need funEaster curiositiesYou've come to the right place for your meetings. Luckily I showed upI'm secretly sorryjovercomefor my icebreaker experience and trivia. So I'm the expert you need to teach you theseFunny Easter riddles with answers.
Let us begin!
The best Easter riddles
frequently asked questions
More fun puzzles
Top 10 Easter riddles with answers
through:Pexels / Roman Friptuleac
1. What do you say to a joker egg at Easter? Answer: You drive me crazy!
2. What do you say after burping at Easter dinner? Answer: eggs, sorry!
3. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Answer: Have you ever seen the Easter Bunny with glasses?
4. When is it okay to put all your eggs in one basket? Answer: At Easter!
5. Why was the duck fired from her Easter job? Answer: He kept screeching the eggs.
6. What happens when you fall in love at Easter? Answer: You live happily ever after.
7. What kind of jewelry is the best gift for Easter? Answer: A gold necklace made from 14 carrots.
8. Why did the Easter Bunny crossbreed his mother? Answer: Because it was Good Friday!
9. Why don't we see dinosaurs at Easter? Answer: Because they are dyed eggs.
10. How are Easter greetings sent? Answer: By rabbit mail.
Ultimate list of Easter riddles with answers
through:Pexels / Tatiana Konteeva
Great Easter riddles
Easter egg hunt
funny easter riddles
Riddles for adults
10 great riddles with answers for an Easter party
through:Unsplash / Elena Mozhvilo
Some people like to sit still and do nothing at Easter. Well, if you want a change in your life, use this onegreat puzzlesand entertain your friends and family. Make the celebration that little bit more meaningful and memorable when you make your guests laugh and challenge them at the same time.
11. When do children go to bed at Easter? Answer: When they are placed in eggs.
It isEaster puzzleit's fun for the adults in the room. They will surely remember the feeling of relief when their children finally go to sleep.
12. Why do you paint eggs at Easter? Answer: Can you imagine wallpapering them?
Easter jokeslike this one are witty and funny. It's one of the perfect ways to say "Happy Easter" to someone and make them laugh at the same time.
13. How do you catch the Easter Bunny? Answer: Hide in a bush and make a noise like a carrot!
Your Easter day won't be complete without a crazy oneEaster Bunnyto kid. Ask a child this question and see if they can answer correctly.
through:Unsplash / Diana Macesanu
14. Christmas comes before Easter in a place: where is it? Answer: The dictionary!
It isfun riddleIt's a bit difficult if you think logically. Find out if one person in your group is smart enough to come up with the right answer.
15. What happens if you make a bad joke at school on Easter? You get egg spelled!
If you play an Easter game with children, you can ask them this question and see if they are smart enough to guess correctly.
16. What does the Easter Bunny do after the shower? Answer: Use a rabbit dryer.
And if he's a crazy bunny, he wouldn't bother drying his hair!
through:Pexels / Taryn Elliott
17. What does one Easter Bunny say to another when they want to flirt? Answer: They are ear resistant.
You can also use the Easter card as an excuse to flirt with someone. This is a perfect phrase to say to a person at Easter.
18. How do you get the Easter Bunny to stay past Sunday? Just pick up your celery.
You can also use this as a hint for the Easter egg hunt. Hide some eggs behind your veg stash. Let the kids dig under carrots, cabbage and celery!
19. What do you call the Easter Bunny the day after Easter? Answer: tired.
While your Easter basket is full, the Easter Bunny's energy is depleted.
through:Pexels / Ivan Samkov
20. Where should one look for treasure at Easter? Answer: Wherever the eggs mark the location!
Like a scavenger hunt, an Easter scavenger hunt is a fun way to entertain guests this Easter.
Share this image on your website
10 fun Easter egg hunt puzzles
through:Pexels / Eren Li
Have you ever participated in some Easter egg fun? There are manyfunny riddlesThey can make your Easter celebration unforgettable and extraordinary. Whether it's a tricky riddle about a colored egg or a joke about eating candy and chocolate, these fun Easter egg hunt riddles will be the highlight of your gathering.
21. What does a mama egg say to a baby egg at Easter? Answer: You are a special Egg-stra.
Mom better give him a plastic egg before the baby drops it!
22. Which beans grow in the garden at Easter? Answer: gummy bears!
ThisEaster puzzleIt will surely confuse the kids... but they will still have fun figuring out the answers.
23. Why do eggs go to school? Answer: To get Ducat Egg.
A fun little pun here and there will be a great way to entertain everyone when the party gets a little awkward.
24. Why you should never show Easter eggs in a horror movie. Answer: They are all chicks!
If there's anyone in the group who's scared of horror movies, ask them that question and I bet they'll be right.
25. Where are rabbits? Answer: The Hall of the Rabbit.
A person who likes puns will love this joke because not many people know that bunnies are similar to rabbits.
26. What music does the Easter Bunny like? Answer: hip hop.
The Easter bunny loves to dance to hip hop... or does he hop to the beat? We'll never know.
through:Pexels / Dzenina Lukác
27. What day do you hate Easter eggs the most? Answer: Brattag.
TGIF? Your Easter eggs may have a different opinion.
28. Where does the Easter Bunny have breakfast? Answer: IHOP
Let's just hope she doesn't order eggs with those pancakes.
29. What is the name of a forgetful rabbit? Answer: brain rabbit.
But if you make a mistake, don't worry. He won't even remember you calling him that.
through:Pexels / Soft Click
30. Why was the Easter egg hidden? Answer: It was a chick.
Fearful? Unlikely. chicken egg? Well, that's a show we'd like to see.
10 fun Easter riddles with answers
through:Pexels / ROMAN ODINTSOV
Is your family a fan of Easter? Do you all get together, bake treats and organize Easter egg hunts for the kids? So you need theseFunny Easter riddles with answerss to entertain everyone. Pit your family against each other in a mini quiz and find out who is the smartest of them all.
31. What do you put in your hair on Easter before you go to church? Answer: rabbit spray!
Your gray bunny will thank you for all the love and care you put into them... as long as they don't jump.
32. Which sport do you have to practice at Easter? Answer: basketball.
Is your Easter basket full of eggs? Then it's time to play basketball!
33. Which rabbit cannot jump? Answer: A chocolate bunny.
Let's see if an innocent kid can answer this ridiculously simple yet fun Easter question.
34. What is the name of an Easter egg from space? Answer: An Egg-Stra-Terrestrial.
If someone in your family likes aliens, UFOs and the like, you can ask them this riddle and they will have fun answering it.
35. How does the Easter Bunny stay active? Answer: egg exercise.
Let's hope you do it regularly. Otherwise, you won't be able to jump when Easter time returns.
36. What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Answer: Bugs Bunny!
Not true? Take him to the doctor immediately!
through:Unsplash / ierc
37. Why should a rabbit wear a hat? Answer: When you're having a bad day.
When it's hot outside, the Easter Bunny also appreciates some bunny conditioning. That would be much more convenient than just wearing a hat.
38. Have you heard about the house infested with Easter eggs? Answer: They needed an egg terminator!
Let's not call the exterminator just yet. Instead, let the children find the Easter eggs. It's free and will keep you busy for a few hours.
39. What do you get when you cross a bumblebee with a rabbit? Answer: A honey bunny.
Roses are red and a honey bunny can be yellow. When a bee stings a rabbit, let's hope it's up, not down!
40. What did the rabbit have when it was in despair? Answer: HOP (hope) is all I had!
When you need some motivation, tell yourself to keep jumping. It works every time!
10 tricky Easter riddles with answers for adults
through:Pexels / Antoni Shkraba
Easter isn't just for kids, you know. With the Easter egg hunt over and the kids asleep, now is the time to break out the scotch and engage in adult conversation. But if the conversation gets too serious, you might need something to ease the tension. Luckily we have somedifficult puzzles for adultswhich you can use to diffuse the tension.
41. Why was the little boy sad after the egg hunt? Answer: Because a whisk.
You can use these puzzles to play a drinking game. Have everyone hold a shot glass and take turns answering questions. They can pass the shot to someone else if they get it right. If they are wrong, they must try.
42. If a rooster laid an egg on a hill, which side would it roll down? Answer: None, roosters don't lay eggs!
If the group is getting a little awkward, you can ask this question to distract everyone. It will definitely make her think of something else.
43. How many chocolate bunnies fits in an empty basket? Answer: Only one because it is not empty afterwards!
If your friend is resourceful enough to get it right, give them a pat on the back. It takes a lot of common sense to answer a simple question like this.
through:Unsplash / Annie Spratt
44. I get bigger when you take more of me. It's me? Answer: a hole
Test your friends' critical thinking skills and see if anyone in the group can get it right.
45. What did one Easter egg say to another Easter egg? Answer: Look at your coloring job!
If you have dyes lying around from previous Easter egg painting activities, your friends might spot them and use their wits to answer this question.
46. What did the rabbit say to the carrot? Answer: It was nice to chew on you.
Did you know that biting a raw carrot takes as much force as biting a finger? Keep that in mind the next time you eat baby carrots out of a bag.
through:Pixabay / Thomas_G
47. Which college did the Easter Bunny have at the top of his list? Answer: Johns Hopkins University, your track and field team excels in the long jump!
This is a bit cheesy and funny, but anyone who can think quickly can easily answer this riddle.
48. Why not tickle an Easter egg? Answer: Because it might break.
How many eggs did you use before you learned to crack them with one hand? If it's under 5, you're my hero.
49. How does the Easter Bunny like his burger? Answer: With eggs tra mayonnaise on the side!
Honestly, nothing beats toast, a fried egg, and mayonnaise for breakfast. The Easter Bunny has excellent taste.
through:Pexels / Samarth Singhai
50. What is the best way to make Easter easier? Answer: Put an "i" in place of the "t".
How smart, isn't it? Let's see if your friends can think fast enough to get it right.
Downloadable and printable list of Easter riddles with answers
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Easter riddles with answers(Right-click the image and choose Save Image As...):
Easter films to watch on Easter Sunday
through:Pexel / Ron Lach
Easter Sundayis the culmination of everythingLent. In the Christian religion, it is when the Lord Jesus rose from the dead and proved to be the true Son of God. Most Christians watch religious films and attend church on this day to remember how the Lord of the world showed His power by rising from the dead. Here are some of the best movies to see on Easter Sunday.
through:Pexels / Mirko Fabian
This is a cute children's movie about a young rabbit namedEBwho lives on Easter Island. He had big shoes to fill. In particular, he had to follow in his father's footsteps as the Easter Bunny. Because of all the pressure, he ran to Hollywood to pursue his goal of becoming a famous drummer. This movie will give your kids a great time while preparing their Easter egg hunt in the garden.
The Prince of Egypt
This is one of the best Easter movies to watch if you are new to the Christian religion. Tell the story howmoises, the heir to the Egyptian throne, answered God's call to save the people of Egypt and bring them to the promised land. He defied the power and influence of his family and led the slaves to freedom.
through:Pexels / Leeloo the First
Since Easter is about coming full circle, this film is a perfect way to show that. A confident young executive enlists the help of a lonely farmer to get home to her estranged family in time for Easter. They have to face many challenges on their journey, such as: B. Grocery store raids and rat-infested motels. It's a great story to watch with family.
Frequently Asked Questions
through:Pexels / Mălina Sirbu
Do you still have questions about Easter? These frequently asked questions may help you answer them.
Why do we celebrate Easter?
Easter is a Christian holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In this religion, it is believed that Jesus Christ died on Black Friday and rose again on Easter Sunday, proving that he is the true Son of God.
How do we celebrate Easter properly?
For Christians, attending church and breaking the fast are some of the ways the Bible tells them to celebrate Easter. If you are of a different religion, it is perfectly fine to host your own gatherings and engage in other activities such as Easter egg hunts or watching Easter movies.
Is Easter a holiday for children?
Precisely because Easter egg hunts are popular with children, this holiday is not just for them. Adults can also enjoy seeing friends and family during this vacation.
What are fun Easter activities?
You can organize some Easter activities on this day. Classic activities like Easter egg hunts and egg decorating are great for kids. You can also challenge your adult friends to a cooking competition and see who in the group has the best egg recipe.
More fun and interesting puzzles
Are you looking for something more complicated?questions to askyour friends? Here we have some fun and interesting puzzles.
- During game night, be sure to warm up your friends before it gets too intense. Thissimple riddles with answers They are great starters for the group.
- Being a great host means you're ready with brain teasers and riddles when things get awkward. ThisChristmas riddles with answers.it will definitely make you the #1 host of the year.
- Do you want to challenge your friends and family? Thisclever puzzlesYou will extensively test your common sense and critical thinking skills.